Run and Brunch II Presented by
XIX Nineteen and Running Room
Saturday March 2nd, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / XIX Nineteen St. Albert / St. Albert AB
|Brunch and Run for One||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 1||$35|
|Brunch and Run for Two||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 1||$70|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included.
- Registration closes Friday March 1st @ Midnight
Date: Saturday, March 2nd, 2019 at 9am
Cost: $35 + GST per person
Individual and Couple registration available.
Register early! This Race has a limit of 70 participants!
The run will start @ 9am 1 block behind XIX Nineteen. 5K out and back course
Afterwards, head to XIX Nineteen and enjoy a fabulous brunch buffet from Chef Andrew Fung!
5K Route Map
Route Map (out & back) - details coming soon.
- Assorted fruits and vegetables
- Confit potatoes
- Sausages and bacon
- Coffee and tea
*Menu subject to change
For more information please contact Justin Ng
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.