5K Chilly Dash 2019
Saturday February 23, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Holyrood NL
This race has a maximum registration cap of 175 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 21||$30.00|
Please note kit-pickup time will occur at the St. John's Running Room, #9 Rowan Street on Wednesday, February 20 between 5pm and 8pm. Additionally, Saturday kit-pickup will take place at Holy Cross Elementary School at Pre-Race Check-In between 9am -9:45am. If you do not pick-up your kit at the Running Room it will be at the School.
Hours of Pickup:
• Wednesday, February 20, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm (The Running Room)
• Saturday, February 23, 9:00 am – 9:45 am (Holy Cross Elementary)
Pre-Race: Saturday, February 23 9:00 am to 9:45 am: •
Location: Holy Cross Elem.(81 North Side Road)
*NOTE NEW LOCATION.
Holy Cross Elementary is located on 81 North Side Road. If travelling from St. John's please use the new roundabout to proceed towards Holyrood Harbour. North Side Road runs along the Holyrood Harbour (west side) which you will find the Marine Institute and Holy Cross Church. Drive North Side Road until you find the church and then take your next left. Park in the parking-lot and come into the gymnasium for the pre-race instruction.
• Car pooling is encouraged as parking is limited
• Once you have arrived at Holy Cross Elementary, please check-in at the front table in the gym and ensure you have received your race chip.
• During the pre-race, if you have any garments or personal belongings that you would like kept inside the school; we will have a location within the school for you to drop off your items. Please ensure your name is attached on the handle of the bag being submitted. Note: All items must be in a closable bag; we accept no liability for lost or misplaced objects.
• The Town of Holyrood will provide two (3) busses. Both will transport participants to the start line.
• All busses will be departing Holy Cross Elementary at 9:45am
Race Chip Timing System • Once you check in, ensure that you receive your race chip. • If you do not have a chip you will not receive a time.
Race: Saturday, February 23 10:00 am
• If you are walking this event, please position yourself accordingly
• Once you begin, please be aware of traffic. North Side Road and Country Path will be closed to
traffic however local street residents may use the route during the race.
• Kilometers will be marked throughout the route
• All participants will begin on Country Path Road (green flag), continue along this road, cross
Route 60 and enter North Side Road. Continue along North Side Road for approximately
1.74km and you will see the finish line (red flag).
Click Map to enlarge details.
• Once you finish at Holy Cross Elementary please join us in the gymnasium for a Chilly Dash
celebration. The kitchen will have soup with fresh dinner rolls and sandwiches for you.
• We will award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd male and female overall.
• Prize draws for participants of the race.
• Live entertainment
If you have any further questions regarding the Dash please feel free to contact Steve Martin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶