Bunny Hop Easter Race - 2019
Saturday April 20, 2019 / 8:45 A.M. / Charlottetown PE
This race has a maximum registration cap of 250 entrants.
|Kids Hop||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 18||Free|
|Bunny Hop 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$20 / Youth $15|
|Until Apr 18||$25 / Youth $20|
|Bunny Hop 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$25 / Youth $20|
|Until Apr 18||$30 / Youth $25|
- Age for Youth - 17 and under.
- 5K Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 125
- The Easter Seals campaign is a project of the Charlottetown rotary club with support from clubs in Montague and Summerside.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Date : Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time : 10:00am to 4:00pm
Charlottetown Running Room - View Map
160 Great George Street
Saturday April 20 Race-day 8am
365 University Ave.
- Saturday April 20, 2019
- Kids Hop @ 8:45 A.M.
- Bunny Hop 5K / 10K @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Javier Sanchez
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard