RunGo Dash for Dogs
Sunday February 24, 2019 / 9:45 A.M. / VANCOUVER BC
|Until Feb 21||$15|
|5k 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 21||$25|
|10k 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 21||$30|
- A guided 10km, 5km or 2km run or walk through Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC. with 100% proceeds going to BC and Alberta Guide Dogs. This fun and non-competitive race takes you through the beautiful trails in Stanley Park. After the run there will be a social event with pancakes, prizes, and good tunes! This is a race for people to support dogs, you don't need a dog to run. Guide dogs and good dogs are welcome, dogs must be on leash and under control at all times for the safety of the working guide dogs. EVENT DETAILS Start Location: Brockton Pavilion (1151 Stanley Park Drive Vancouver BC) Start Date: February 24, 2019 Start Times: 10km: 9:45 am, 5km 10:15 am, 2k 10:30 am
Race Kit Pickup
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, February 22, 12pm-7pm (at Denman Running Room, 679 Denman St, Vancouver)
Race Day: Opens at 9:00 am (at Brockton Pavilion)
Limited Race Day registration (additional $5 on pre-registration prices).
- 2k : Sunday February 24, 2019 @ 10:30 A.M.
- 5k : Sunday February 24, 2019 @ 10:15 A.M.
- 10k : Sunday February 24, 2019 @ 9:45 A.M.
For more information please contact CRAIG SLAGEL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Denman Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our West 4th. Start date January 10, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our North Van Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Wesbrook Village Running Room on UBC Campus. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Burnaby Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Port Coquitlam. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Wesbrook Village Running Room on UBC Campus. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Burnaby Store. Start date February 27, 2020