5ish Fun Run - 2019
Sunday June 2, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|Individual 5KM Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 7||$25 Adult / Youth $10|
|Until May 29||$30 Adult / Youth $10|
|Family 5K Run/Walk*||Register Now!|
|Until May 7||$60 for 3 + $10 for each additional team member|
|Until May 29||$75 for 3 + $10 for each additional team member|
|Corporate Team 5K Run/Walk**||Register Now!|
|Until May 7||$100 for 6 + $20 for each additional team member|
|Until May 29||$120 for 6 + $25 for each additional team member|
- Free Shirt with entry! Men/Women/Youth sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- We will try our very best to provide runners with the size requested however sizes cannot be guaranteed.
- Priority will be given to early bird registrants (until May 3) so register early!
- Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- * Family teams should consist of immediate family members only with a maximum of 2 adults.
Family consists of min 3 and max 10 members. After member 3 each additional member will be charged $10
- ** Corporate Teams - Minimum of 6 members / Maximum of 20.
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, May 31, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
West Broadway Youth Outreach
646 Portage Avenue
Saturday, June 1, 2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Kenaston Running Room
Kenaston Village Mall
1875 Grant Avenue
Sunday, June 2, 2019 (Race Day)
8:30 am. - 9:30 am.
Mulvey School Field
(Corner of Maryland and Wolseley)
We look forward to seeing you at the 5ish!
- Sunday June 2, 2019
- Individual 5KM Run/Walk @ 10:00 A.M.
- Family 5K Run/Walk @ 10:00 A.M.
- Corporate Team 5K Run/Walk @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact West Broadway Youth Outreach
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard