Butterfly Run Vancouver 2019
Saturday October 5, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Vancouver BC
|5K or 2K Run Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$30|
|Until Sep 14||$40|
|Until Oct 3||$50|
|Kids Under 12||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 3||Free|
|5K or 2K Group or Teams*||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$25|
|Until Sep 14||$35|
|Until Oct 3||$45|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- No Free Shirt for Kids 12 and under.
- 5K or 2K Group or Teams
- Team Captain / Team member invitation.
- *The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
Optional Event Shirts
- childs t-shirt can be purchased for: $10
- Youth Small, Medium, Large
- We are BC’s largest non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the full spectrum of women’s health. We ensure women have equitable access to the highest quality healthcare when, where, and how they need it.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday, Oct 3rd from 4:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Langley Running Room - Map
- 6185-200 Street
- Willowbrook Park Shopping Centre
- Langley, BC V2Y 1A2
- Friday, Oct 4th from 4:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- West 4th Running Room - Map
- 2112 West 4th Avenue
- Vancouver, BC V6K 1N6
Race Location and Times
- Creekside Community Centre, 1 Athletes Way Vancouver.
- Saturday October 5, 2019
- 5Km Fun Run @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact the Butterfly Run Race Director
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Denman Store. Start date March 9, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our West 4th. Start date March 27, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Wesbrook Village Running Room on UBC Campus. Start date March 2, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Burnaby Store. Start date March 2, 2020