Three Fathers Memorial Run - 2019
Sunday June 16, 2019 / 8:30 A.M. / Moncton NB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 4,000 entrants.
|3K Adults - 13 and over||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 13||$30|
|3K Youth - 12 and under||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 13||$10|
|5K Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 13||$40|
|10K Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 13||$40|
- Registration for the Adult 5km, 10km, 3km run/walk includes t-shirt, medal and bib.
- Registration for the Youth 3km run/walk includes a medal and bib. Optional T-shirt for youth available at pick up for $15.
- T-shirt cut off date is June 1st, 2019. No shirts will be ordered after this date.
Shirt sizes ordered are the shirt sizes participants will receive at kit pick up. No exchanges will be allowed.
- 3K Adult registration - 13 and over - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 1500
- 3K Youth registration - 12 and under - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 500
- 5K Registration - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 500
- 10K Registration - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 500
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, June 14th
from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday, June 15
from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1050 Aviation Avenue, Dieppe, NB E1A 9A3
- Sunday June 16, 2019 8:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Kevin Donelle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard