Sunday April 28, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Brampton ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|Dr. HVAC 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 15||$35 / $25 Youth|
|Until Apr 26||$40 / $25 Youth|
|Jay Electric 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 15||$40 / $25 Youth|
|Until Apr 26||$45 / $25 Youth|
|School Challenge 5K - Team of 4 Students||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 26||$100|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Finishers Medals
- Age for Youth - 19 and under
- School Challenge 5K
- Open to all students 19 and under.
- A team can be one of either the male, female and co-ed division.
- Teams are comprised of 4 people. All four team members must cross the finish line for the points to count.
- A team's time is determined by the total time of the individual team members.
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday April 27th from 11:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Sunday April 28th from 7:30 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.
- Professor's Lake Rec Centre
- 1660 North Park Drive
- Brampton, ON
- Sunday April 28, 2019
- Dr. HVAC 5k@ 9:05 A.M.
- Jay Electric 10k @ 9:00 A.M.
- School Challenge 5k @ 9:05 A.M.
For more information please contact Brian Hastings
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Winston Churchill Centre. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kingsway Village Store. Start date October 31, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date December 13, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Winston Churchill Centre. Start date January 7, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Kingsway Village Store. Start date October 31, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date January 16, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date January 9, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date December 3, 2019