Moose is Loose - 2019
- Race Location:
- Sir Laurier Park, site 8 & 9
- Can I bring my dog, stroller, bike, rollerblades or scooter?
For your safety and the safety of the other runners, the above are not permitted on the course in the Half Marathon and 10K events. Strollers will be permitted at the BACK of the 10K only.
- Can I get a refund or defer my registration to next year?
Sorry, we are not able to offer refunds or deferrals.
I can't run this year; can I transfer my registration to someone else?
Transfers will be considered on a case by case basis. You must request a transfer by e-mail NO LATER THAN two weeks prior to race day. No exceptions. The new participant must return a completed waiver before they are permitted to pick up their race kit.
- Can I alter my registration from the Half Marathon to the 10K or from the 10K to the Half Marathon?
You may request a race distance transfer by e-mail NO LATER THAN two weeks prior to race day.
- Is there a time limit to complete the course?
The city has us until noon only.
Can I register a child to run the race?
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entire race route.
- Are there age group prizes?
Gold, silver, bronze medals will be awarded in both the Half Marathon and 10K races. (Walk distances as well) Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 male and female overall finishers in both distances in various age group.
- Will the race be timed?
- Will there be finisher medals?
All finishers in the Half Marathon & 10K races will be awarded.
- Where do the funds go?
100% of all donations and pledges are provided to the charity.
- Online registration closes on July 12 at 11:59pm.
- You may still register at the 109 Street Running Room store until July 14th, 4:00 p.m., providing space is still available.
- CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY
- Please note that GST will be charged in addition to registration and meal ticket fees.
- Complimentary Socks with entry!
Please note: headphones and other personal listening devices are not permitted on this run due to safety of yourself and other participants. Anyone seen on the route or at the finish line with ear buds or headphones will not get an official time on this race
- Sunday July 14, 2019
- Half Marathon Trail Walk : @ 8:30 A.M.
- Half Marathon Trail Run : @ 9:00 A.M.
- 10k Trail Walk : @ 9:15 A.M.
- 10K Trail Run : @ 9:30 A.M.
Route Maps (Out and back)
For more information please contact Justin Ng
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 587.926.8066