Run, Walk, and Roll 2019
Saturday June 22, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
|5K Run, Walk, and Roll||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 9||$25.00|
|Until Jun 18||$30.00|
|5K Youth Under 17||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 18||Free|
Run, Walk, and Roll Details
Come join our Walk, Run and Roll fundraiser at the Glenmore Reservoir Pathway on June 22nd, 2019 at 10:00am. This fun run attracts families with a 1km run and avid runners with a 5km run and everyone in between. This run/walk is inclusive so wheelchairs, strollers and walkers are able to join. This run fundraiser is to raise money for the recreation department at Glamorgan and Mayfair Care Centre's. Children under 17 are free and requires an adult to be present during the race. No pets or bikes allowed at this event. There will be door prizes to be won. This event will go ahead, rain or shine.
Race Kit Pickup
- There will be a race kit pick up on June 19th at 11am-1pm and 4pm-7pm at
- Mayfair Care Centre (8240 Collicutt Street SW).
- There will be a table set up outside the building to pick up what is required the day of the event,
- Saturday June 22, 2019
- 5K Walk, Run and Roll @ 10:00 A.M.
- Parking is located next to the green flag and the start line/end line is where the red flag is shown on the map.
- Route Map
For more information please contact Danielle Broomfield
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Eau Claire Market Store. Start date August 15, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Westhills Store. Start date August 26, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Glenmore Store. Start date August 27, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Crowfoot Store. Start date August 12, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Shawnessy Store. Start date August 13, 2019