Walk / Run for Thalassemia - Toronto 2019
Sunday July 7, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Toronto ON
|Individual Registration 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 5||$25 / Youth $10|
|Team 5K||Register Now!|
|Min 4 / Max of 10 members||$100 for 4 members|
|Until Jul 5||+ $20 for additional member|
- Individual Registration - Age for Youth - 10 and under.
- Free Shirt are available for participants on race day.
Fundraising for the Thalassemia Foundation
- Thalassemia Foundation of Canada is a non-profit organization that supports and funds thalassemia scientific research, treatment, patient services, public awareness and education, and advocates for the rights of thalassemia patients.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
Race Kit Pickup
- Sunday, July 7th, 2019 (On Race Day) At 9:00 am
At Centennial Park, 256 Centennial Park Rd., Etobicoke, ON
Directions: Going on Renforth Dr., turn on Centennial Park Gt. , then turn right and
go all the way to the parking lot / ski chalet, at the bottom of the ski hill
- 9 AM - Race Kit Pickup
- 10 AM - 5KM Walk or Run Begins
- 11.30 AM - 1 PM - Social Networking Event
For more information please contact Andre Oliveira
- Email: Aoliveira@richter.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our TD Centre. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date December 13, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Beaches Store. Start date January 10, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our High Park Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kingsway Village Store. Start date October 31, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date October 21, 2019