Ted's Run for Literacy - 2019
Sunday September 29, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|10km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 6||$40 Adult / Youth and Seniors $25|
|Until Sep 26||$45 Adult / Youth and Seniors $30|
|Until Sep 27||$50 Adult / Youth and Seniors $35|
|5km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 6||$30 Adult / Youth and Seniors $20|
|Until Sep 26||$35 Adult / Youth and Seniors $25|
|Until Sep 27||$40 Adult / Youth and Seniors $30|
|2km Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 6||$15 Adult / Youth and Seniors $10|
|Until Sep 26||$20 Adult / Youth and Seniors $15|
|Until Sep 27||$25 Adult / Youth and Seniors $20|
|Family 2km Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 6||$20|
|Until Sep 26||$20|
|Until Sep 27||$25|
- Age for Youth - 17 and under.
- Age for Senior - 65 or over.
- Maximum number of event registrants
- 10km Run - (cap): 150
- 5km Run - (cap): 150
- 2km Fun Run/Walk - (cap): 100
- Family 2km Fun Run/Walk - (cap): 100
- A family consists of 2 to 4 people from the same household.
- The Ted Swain Memorial Fund directly supports grass roots, Winnipeg based programs that emphasize early years literacy, nutrition, physical movement, and leadership. In 2018 the fund generated $3000 through interest on the capitol and investment dividents.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Saturday, September 28, 2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
McNally Robinson Book Sellers,
Grant Park Shopping Centre,
4000-1120 Grant Ave, WPG, MB
Sunday, September 29 at race site
8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Sunday September 29, 2019
- 10km Run @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5km Run @ 10:05 A.M.
- 2km Fun Run/Walk @ 10:10 A.M.
For more information please contact Michael Bennett
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.