Heritage Law Offices presents
Big Gifts for Little Lives 5k Walk-Run - 2019
Saturday May 25, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
After the run, stay to enjoy a free breakfast from the Original Joe's Heart Cart, a silent auction with amazing items donated from all local vendors, face painting, bouncy castle and more!
For the person/team that raises the most money in donations, a $250 prepaid visa will be awarded! Please remember all donations made over $25 will receive a tax receipt from the Stollery Children's Hospital.
|5k Walk/Run Individual 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 29||$25 Adult / $10 Youth|
|Until Apr 28||$30 Adult / $10 Youth|
|Until May 19||$35 Adult / $10 Youth|
|5k Walk/Run - Team 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 29||$120 + $15 for additional member|
|Until Apr 28||$180 + $18.75 for additional member|
|Until May 19||$210 + $22.50 for additional member|
|Child (10 & under) - 5K||Register Now!|
|Until May 19||$10|
|Team Child (10 & under) - 5K||Register Now!|
|Until May 19||$30 + $5 for additional member|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Youth age : Under 19 years
- * Teams must have a minimum of 6 members and 10 maximum.
After 6 members, each member has to pay addtional member fee.
- Children under 2 can enter for free but they don't get a t-shirt.
- Big Gifts for Little Lives 5k Walk-Run is a 5k run/walk held in support of the Stollery Children's Hospital in Edmonton.
- The Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation will give the sickest kids the best chance, anywhere in the world, to live a long and healthy life. 100% of proceeds goes towards Pediatric Heart Transplant research.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday & Friday May 23 & 24th, 5-8pm
- At South Commons Running Room
10012-21 Ave, NW
Edmonton, AB T6N 0A1
Ph: (780) 450-0129 - Map
- Saturday May 25, 2019
- 5k Walk/Run @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact : Matt Norminton/Lindsey Kemp
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard