beKIND MINDFITNESS Triathlon 2019
(Fundraiser for mental health and wellness in schools)
Friday June 7, 2019 / 6:30 P.M. / Edmonton AB
|Triathlon registration||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 1||$45 / Youth $20 / Seniors $40|
|Until May 1||$55 / Youth $30 / Seniors $50|
|Until June 5 @ 4P.M.||$70 / Youth $45 / Seniors $65|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Age for Youth - 5-16 years of age.
- Age for Seniors - 70 +
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
beKIND Mindfitness Triathlon Fundraiser with the 40 Day beKIND Mindfulness Challenge
Are you ready Edmonton? Mark your calendars for June 7, 2019
Agrios Mindfitness is super excited to partner up with the Running Room for the beKIND Mindfitness Triathlon Fundraiser. The proceeds go towards mental health and wellness programs in schools. It's fun. It's unique. It's a one of a kind event and there is nothing like this in Canada that involves all ages. Born and raised in Edmonton, I wanted to bring our community together, but do something different. Having participated in numerous events it's rare to have an health and wellness event that involves kids, teens, adults and seniors. So know this event is open to everyone of all ages and abilities. It's about being KIND, having fun and supporting one another with the focus on 3 key areas: body, mind and heart.
So come join us at the beKIND Mindfitness Triathlon which incorporates a 3km walk or 5km Run in the heart of our beautiful river valley, Yoga and the 40 Day beKIND Mindfulness Challenge. Over 14 000 adults, teens and kids have taken the beKIND Mindfulness Challenge. Will you be the next?
Spread the word, bring your friends, family, kids and join us for a special evening.
For more details and information go to the Agros Mindfitness Website.
Optional Event Shirts
- beKIND t-shirts - Long Sleeves $50 / Short Sleeve $45
- Sizes and Colors available:
- Women Short Sleeve Round neck : black, purple or raspberry pink (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Men Short Sleeve Round neck : black or purple (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Youth Short Sleeve Round neck: black, purple or raspberry pink (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Women Long Sleeve V neck : black or raspberry pink (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Men Long Sleeve Round neck: black or purple (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Youth Long Sleeve Round neck: black or raspberry pink (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- To order select your Color on the options shirt question and then your gender / size selection on the options page.
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday June 6th
- 4 - 8 P.M.
- 109th Street Running Room - View Map
- 8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Race Day Times
- 6:00 P.M. - 6 30 P.M. : Check in
- 6:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M. : Warm Up and 3km Walk / 5km Run
- 7:30 P.M. - 8:45 P.M. : Cool Down followed by Yoga & Meditation (beKIND Mindfulness Challenge)
- 8:45 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. : Bonfire with marshmallow roast (weather permitting)
For more information please contact Susan Agrios
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶