A Learning Journey 5 K Fun Run/Walk
Saturday September 28, 2019 / 8:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 26||$10|
- 5K Run/Walk Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 200
Since 2016, St James Anglican Church, the Church of St Stephen and St Bede, and Epiphany Indigenous Anglican Church, have been presenting a series of events that explore Indigenous/non-Indigenous relations. This is our response to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada's 94 Calls to Action, and in honour of National Indigenous Awareness Month.
Thank you to the Diocese of Rupert's Land Healing Fund and the St James-Brooklands-Weston Community Committee for their financial support ... and for all of you who help us in this endeavour!
(Previous funds raised have gone to support Thunderbird House and the Epiphany Indigenous Mission; this year, we will donate to various innercity missions in Winnipeg. Donations over $20 will be given a tax receipt.)
Race Kit Pickup
- Dates To be Announced
- The Winnipeg Running Room - Map
Kenaston Village Mall
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- A Learning Journey 5K Run/walk : Saturday September 28, 2019 @ 8:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Elizabeth Bonnett
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard