Laps for Life 2019
Saturday April 27, 2019 / 9:15 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 30||$20 / Youth $10|
|Until Apr 25||$30 / Youth $20|
|Fun Run/Walk - Family||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 30||$50|
|Until Apr 25||$65|
|Last Man Standing Challenge||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 30||$20|
|Until Apr 25||$30|
- Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- To qualify for a family registration, all members must reside at the same location.
- Family registrations are limited to two adults and 4 children.
Do you have what it takes to be the L4L Last Man Standing?
Laps 4 Life is proud to announce their first annual Last Man Standing Challenge, to be held in conjunction with the L4L Fun Run/Walk.
Now, on race day you have the opportunity to participate in one of TWO events!
The regular L4L Fun Run/Walk or The Last Man Standing Challenge.
Last Man Standing Challenge Event Details:
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 at Kildonan Park, North Shelters
- This event will run from 9:15 am to 10:30 am.
- Download the FREE Strava app to your smartphone and track how many laps of Kildonan Park you run.
- The app will also track the speed of each lap too!
- At 10:30 am the event will end. Submit your Strava information to our team at the tables, located by the Start/Finish line and receive your participation medal!
- Enjoy amazing food, live entertainment and much much more!
Prizes awarded for:
- MOST LAPS RAN
- *If more than one person runs the same amount of laps, all participants who run that number of laps will be entered in for a draw for the main prize. All runners who qualify for the "Most Laps Run" prize will receive a prize.
- FASTEST LAP
*Prizes will be awarded based on results from the tracked data on the STRAVAâ„¢ app. MOST LAPS RAN may be submitted with personal *honour system* tracking. FASTEST and SLOWEST app will be determined only by data tracked through the STRAVAâ„¢ app. In the event of a tie for slowest and fastest lap, a draw for the title prize will take place.
Race Kit Pickup
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Regent Running Room - View Map
- Unit #400B
- 1615 Regent Avenue West
- Winnipeg, MB
- At the park on race day at 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday April 27, 2019
- Fun Run/Walk @ 9:00 A.M.
- Last man standing @ 9:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Daria Weiss
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶