AARCS 2019 5K Doggy Dash &
1 Mile Walk N Wag
Saturday May 4, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
Events with Dogs
|5 km with dog||Register Now!|
|Until May 2||$50|
|1 Mile with dog||Register Now!|
|Until May 2||$40|
Events without Dogs
|5 km without dog||Register Now!|
|Until May 2||$40|
|1 Mile without dog||Register Now!|
|Until May 2||$30|
|5 km Teams*||Register Now!|
|Until May 2||$40|
- *The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- Free Shirt with entry!
- 5K participants - Tech shirts. Mens and Ladies Shirt Size.
1 Mile participants - Cotton shirts. Unisex sizing.
- In order to guarantee the right shirt size you must register by April 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 125
Run in Support of AARCS
- The Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS) is a grassroots animal welfare organization based in Calgary with a foundation of compassion and kindness, embodied by its hard-working staff, volunteers, foster homes and supporters. Our goal is to help homeless animals in our community and enacting societal change so that someday we may all witness a Compassionate World for All Animals.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Ruth Everett
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Eau Claire Market Store. Start date October 17, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Westhills Store. Start date September 9, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Glenmore Store. Start date September 10, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Crowfoot Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Shawnessy Store. Start date October 22, 2019