Canmore Cani Cross 2019
Sunday May 5, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Canmore AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 75 entrants.
|Canmore Cani Cross||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 14||$25|
|Until May 3||$35|
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 75
- Stuffed Husky: $20.00
- Canadian Coalition for Sled Dogs Bracelet: $10.00
- Canadian Coalition for Sled Dogs Key Chain Charm: $5.00
Race Kit Pickup
For those pre-registered please arrive at Millennium Park in Canmore at 8:30 am on May 5th. At this time we will brief you on the 4 km coarse, and give you and your pooch(s) a start time. If you have pre-purchased any items, you will receive them at this time as well.
Please remember that the weather can change at anytime in the mountains. Please have yourself and your pooch ready for sunny, rainy, or snowy conditions.
We are an environmental event, please remember to bring a re-usable water bottle for yourself and your pooch. We will have water but there will be no disposable cups available on site.
We look forward to seeing you, and your pooch(s), it is going to be a "Pawsitively" fun time!
- Canmore Cani Cross : Sunday May 5, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
- How many dogs can I run with?
- We consider our event a fun race, not a competitive race. We see no advantage or disadvantage to having 1or 2 dogs. The max number of dogs per runner is 2, to avoid congestion on the trail.
For more information please contact Michelle Oruski
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 403-679-9167
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.