ICE2Run (I Care Enough 2 Run) 2019
Saturday July 27, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Moncton NB
|ICE2Run - Individual 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 25||$30 / Youth : $20 / Senior : $25|
|ICE2Run - Family 5K*||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 25||$100|
|ICE2Run - Team 5K**||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 25||$200 + $20 for additional member|
|ICE2Run - Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 25||$20|
- Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- Age for Senior - 60 or over.
- * Family 5K : minimum 4 maximum 6 members
- ** Team 5K : minimum 7 maximum 12 members. After 10 members, each member will be charged additional member fee. (See above chart)
- The ICE2Run (I Care Enough) 2 Run is an 80's themed fun run that supports The Salvation Army's Holiday Camp Program which sends children living in poverty from the Greater Moncton and surrounding areas on a Summer Holiday to a week long adventure camp. Children will be equipped with everything they need including new clothing, sleeping bag and pillow, toiletries and personal care items, a duffle bag and more to prevent any further financial hardship on families that are already struggling to make ends meet. Camp changes lives! Will you join us in giving hope today?
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday July 25th 1-7pm and Friday July 26th 12-3pm
At 32 King St in Moncton at the Salvation Army.
- At Morning of the event, on site beginning at 9am
- ICE2Run - Individual 5K : Saturday July 27, 2019 @ 10:10 A.M.
- ICE2Run - Family : Saturday July 27, 2019 @ 10:10 A.M.
- ICE2Run - Team 5K : Saturday July 27, 2019 @ 10:10 A.M.
- ICE2Run - Kids : Saturday July 27, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Natasha Burkett
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Moncton Store. Start date July 25, 2019