Strides for Change 5km walk/run - 2019
Sunday August 25, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|5K walk/run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 29||$20 Adult / $10 Youth & Seniors|
|Until Aug 23||$25 Adult / $10 Youth & Seniors|
|5K Team *walk/run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 23||$150|
- Age for Youth - 12 and under are FREE
- Age for Senior - 60 or over.
- *Team consists of min 2 and max 8 members.
Strides for Change is MADD Canada's signature walk/run event, offering businesses and individuals a unique opportunity to enhance the health and safety of our communities. This year's event will take place on Sunday, August 25th from 10am-1pm at Victoria Park Site #6. Registration starts at 9am. Though the events highlight is the 5km walk/run we will also have lunch, children's activities and prizes for fundraising. This fun family-friendly event will bring the community together against impaired driving.
- Activity in the early 1980's stemmed the outreach of public awareness against impaired driving in Canada. Victims/survivors of impaired driving formed many provincial groups so that they might be able to reduce the impact of drunk driving incidents in their areas.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday August 24th
- 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
South Edmonton Common Running Room - Map
10012-21 Ave, NW
Edmonton, AB T6N 0A1
Ph: (780) 450-0129
- Sunday August 25, 2019
- Victoria Park Site #6 - Location Map
- 12030 River Valley Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 1L4
- Race Day activities - from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- 5K walk/run starts @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Rhonda Paterson
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kinsmen Store. Start date October 24, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date January 9, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Callingwood Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date October 28, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Albert Store. Start date November 25, 2019