Light Up the Lake 2019 - Dartmouth
Saturday November 2, 2019 / 6:30 P.M. / Dartmouth NS
This race has a maximum registration cap of 410 entrants.
|Team Registration 5K*||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 10||$30 / Youth : $20|
|Until Oct 29||$35 / Youth : $20|
|Until Oct 31||$40 / Youth : $20|
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 10||$40 / Youth : $20|
|Until Oct 29||$45 / Youth : $20|
|Until Oct 31||$50 / Youth : $25|
|Family Registration 5K**||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 10||$80|
|Until Oct 29||$90|
|Until Oct 31||$100|
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- Light Up the Lake is an AWESOME EVENING 5K Walk/Run for all ages and abilities.
- Onsite registration will be available if we do not sell out online.
- Headlamps and finishing medals for all participants.
- Feel free to wear run-friendly costumes!
- Wear lots of purple and glow in the dark items!
- Snacks will be provided after the run.
- Outdoor event so dress for the weather.
- Craig's Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society is the host and their SWAG will be on sale at the run.
- Follow @CraigsCauseCan on social media for all the updates.
- *The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- **Family Registration : Minimum of 3 members and maximum of 7.
In support of Craigs Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society
- Our Mission is to provide information and support to those with pancreatic cancer and their families; to create awareness and educate both the general public and health professionals about the disease, and to raise research funds leading to earlier detection, better treatments and improved quality of life for patients.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, November 1st from 6-8 pm
- At Braemar Superstore Community Room (upstairs)
- Team Registration : Saturday November 2, 2019 @ 6:30 P.M.
- 5K Run/Walk : Saturday November 2, 2019 @ 6:30 P.M.
- Family Registration : Saturday November 2, 2019 @ 6:30 P.M.
For more information please contact Kate Elliott
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.