Hinton's Run in the Rockies
Saturday September 14, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Hinton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|1km Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 12||$20|
|5km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$35|
|Until Sep 12||$45|
|10km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$45|
|Until Sep 12||$55|
|Half Marathon Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$65|
|Until Sep 12||$75|
- free tee shirt for registrations prior to August 14th. While quantities last for later registrations
- Race Start/Finish location is Hinton Government Center 131 Civic Centre Rd, Hinton, AB
Race Kit Pickup
Bib pickup will occur:
- Friday Sept 13 2019 from 6PM to 9PM at Parks West Mall outside Sports Experts
- Saturday Sept 14 2019 from 9AM to start of race
- 1km Kids Run : Saturday September 14, 2019 @ 12:45 P.M.
- 5km : Saturday September 14, 2019 @ 11:15 A.M.
- 10km : Saturday September 14, 2019 @ 11:00 A.M.
- Half Marathon : Saturday September 14, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Meagan Hayashi
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.