The Brickyard Beast 10K Road Race - 2019
Sunday August 4, 2019 / 10:30 A.M. / Gabriola Island BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 130 entrants.
|10K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$35|
|Until Aug 1||$40|
Optional Event Shirts
- Men Beastslayer Tech T-Shirt: $ 25
- Ladies Beastslayer Tech T-Shirt: $ 25
- In order to guarantee a Beast Slayer Tech T-Shirt applicants must register before July 17 2019
- Shirts sold on race day will be limited.
Race Kit Pickup
- Race Kits, Bibs, Timing Chip and Ordered T-shirts will ONLY be available to pick up on Race Day Sunday Aug 4 2019.
- Check in and Registration area is located at The Gabriola Golf Course 825 South Rd.
- All runners MUST come and check in/registration area before the run betweens the times of 8:30 am and no later than 10:00 am.
- Once checked in you'll receive a race bib and timing chip in order to offically take part in the run.
- Day Of Registration is $45 cash or cheque only. See website at www.brickyardbeast.com for special details -Free coat check - Change area available
- Please go to our website www.brickyardbeast.com for more race information.
- Sunday August 4, 2019
- 10K Run/Walk @ 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Julia Jefferson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Nanaimo. Start date July 30, 2019