Hypothermic Half Marathon 2020 - St. Johns
Notice: Event Postponed
The St. John's Hypothermic Half event that was set to take place on Sunday, March 22nd will officially be postponed: Date TBA. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, The Province has implemented new public health restrictions. Events with more than 250 attendees are to be cancelled.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and will work on letting you know the new date as soon as possible. We support the provinces decision as the health and safety of our participants, volunteers, and spectators is our number one priority.
If you have any questions, please contact the race director John Acheson:
Running Room Events Team.
Sunday March 22 date postponed, 2020 / 8:00 A.M. / St. Johns NL
This race has a maximum registration cap of 277 entrants.
|Half Marathon Run/Walk||Postponed!|
|Until Oct 1||$70|
|Until Feb 14||$75|
|Until March 19||$85|
|Additional Brunch Tickets||Postponed!|
|Until March 19||$30|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included.
- Each registrant will receive an awesome Hypo Half Toque, Mug and finisher's medal!
- Click Image to enlarge
- Please Note: the Complimentary Brunch is included with your registration.
- Additional Brunch Tickets for friends and family members are available for $30 when you register.
- Already registered? You can also select to purchase additional brunch tickets for friends and family!
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 277
- Additional Brunch Tickets: $ 30
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, March 20th
from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, March 21st
from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
St. John's Running Room - View Map
#9 Rowan Street
St. John's, NL
Note: Pick up times / locations are subject to change. Please check the website closer to race day.
- 8:00 am
- Mazol Shrine Centre (530 Topsail Road), Mount Pearl, NF
- Scrambled eggs
- Bacon & sausage
- Coffee& Tea
For more information please contact St. John's Running Room
- Email: StJohns@runningroom.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.