2020 MT KILIMANJARO RACE, SAFARI AND HIKE
FEBRUARY 21 – MARCH 7, 2020
Sunday March 1, 2020 / 5:00 A.M. / Moshi, Tanzania
Have you ever dreamt of running around the base of Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa? What about being part of the Great Zebra and Wildebeest Migration on the Serengeti – where over 1.5 million animals come together in one area? What about hiking Mt Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa?
Dream Travel is proud to announce its eighth tour to the enchanted country of Tanzania for what is sure to be a trip of a lifetime! Visit a Masai tribe on the Serengeti, camp on the ridge of the great Ngorongoro Crater, buy hand-crafted goods from the artists themselves – all in a safe, group atmosphere brought to you by Dream Travel.
Escape next winter and head to 30 degree weather and embark on this incredible group journey!
|Hike, Safari and Race||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 10||$1000|
|Safari, Hotel and Race||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 10||$1000|
- Fees are in US Dollars
- These are deposit amounts only.
Click here to place your deposit and secure a spot into the 2020 Mt Kilimanjaro Tour!
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Transportation throughout, English speaking guides
- Hotels, Safari Lodges and tents based on double occupancy
- A total of 6 nights at the Honey Badger Lodge including breakfast
- 5 night / 6 day Machame Route climb package, camping fees, all food on the climb, transfers to and from the gate, guides and porters, tents, and mattresses.
- 4 night / 5 day Lodge Safari with 4x4 vehicle with game viewing hatches, driver / English speaking guide
- Park / Camp fees and game viewing
- Race entry into the event of your choice
*Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Single Occupancy is additional
- Tanzania Visa, travel insurance (mandatory) and health requirements
- Meals not stated
- Tips (mandatory) and items of a personal nature
- Activities/Services not specified
Required*: Yellow Fever. TwinRX (Hep A & B) and Typhoid are highly recommended. Please see your local Traveler’s Health Centre for full details, information and vaccination. Travelers must present their official Yellow Fever card upon entering Tanzania.
*Yellow Fever vaccination may not be required at the time of entry into Tanzania however if it is and you do not have the vaccination, you may be given it at the airport and/or refused entry.
NEED TO KNOW
A deposit of $1000 per person is required and made via the Running Room website. The deposit amount is taken off of the package price.
Final payment must be made no later than December 1, 2019.
Packages are 100 % non-refundable without insurance.
Travel insurance is mandatory for this trip.
Our group ManuLife Travel Insurance Packages includes the following:
- Trip cancelation
- Trip interruption
- Full medical
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Check out our FAQs page for information on the events, weather, and other important information by clicking here.
Click here to go to the Pricing page.
Click here to see our contact information.
For more information please contact Stephen Price
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.