Buttertart Festival Race
Saturday August 17, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Burlington ON
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 15||$50|
|Until Aug 16||$55|
|1k Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 15||$25|
|Until Aug 16||$30|
|Virtual 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 4||$35|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Free T-shirts for the 1st 250 registered in the 5k Run/Walk
- Finishing medal & Butter Tart
- This will not be a timed event
Virtual Buttertart Festival 5k:
- Fee includes postal charge, T-shirt, Medal & bib
- Complete a 5km Run any time between August 14-- August 18th @ noon
- Send confirmation of 5k by screen shot, photo or Strava
- Email your run details to firstname.lastname@example.org - and your race kit will be sent out to you
- Virtual race limited to 1st 100 participants
Race Kit Pickup
Friday 16th August 2019 From 11 to 5:00
Burlington Running Room
Unit 6C, Cumberland Square3300 Fairview Street
Burlington, ON L7N 3N7Ph: (905) 637-2932
- Race day registration and kit pick up
Art Gallery Of Burlington, Nelson and Lakeshore.
1333 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington
Please use doors on Lakeshore to arrive and pick up
Saturday 8 till 9:30 am for the 5k and 1k
- The Buttertart Festival and awards ceremony will also take place there.
The Awards will be at 11 am and the festival runs from 9 until 3:30
- This will not be a timed event
- 5K Run/Walk : Saturday August 17, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 1k Run/Walk : Saturday August 17, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date March 27, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Oakville Store. Start date March 16, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Stoney Creek. Start date April 3, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date March 23, 2020