7th NICU Fun Run in the Park
Saturday September 21, 2019 / 3:00 P.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 400 entrants.
|5 km or 2 km Fun Run or Walk Adult||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 19||$30|
|5 km or 2 km Fun Run or Walk Youth (17 & under)||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 19||$10|
|5 km or 2 km Fun Run or Walk Family*||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 19||$60|
- Race entry includes a t-shirt for all individual and family teams who register and pay on or before August 29, 2019.
- * Family consists of maximum 2 persons age 18+ and four minors ages 2 years to 17 years.
Minimum: 3 participants
Maximum: 6 participants
- Location : Gold Bar Park, Picnic Site #1, Edmonton
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, September 20th
from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
109 Street Running Room - View Map
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- 5 km or 2 km Fun Run or Walk Adult : Saturday September 21, 2019 @ 3:00 P.M.
- 5 km or 2 km Fun Run or Walk Youth (17 & under) : Saturday September 21, 2019 @ 3:00 P.M.
- 5 km or 2 km Fun Run or Walk Family : Saturday September 21, 2019 @ 3:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Shelly Wold
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kinsmen Store. Start date September 30, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date October 1, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Callingwood Store. Start date October 14, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our South Edm Common. Start date October 7, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date October 28, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Albert Store. Start date November 25, 2019