Santa Hamilton 5k - 2019
Sunday November 24, 2019 / 11:00 A.M. / Hamilton ON
|5K Run/Walk with santa suit from last year||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 21||$50|
|Until Nov 23||$55|
|5k Run/Walk price includes full santa suit||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 21||$60|
|Until Nov 23||$65|
|Teams and Families 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 21||$260|
|Until Nov 23||$270|
|Virtual 5K Run/Walk *||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 8||$55|
- Santa suits are mandatory. Anyone not wearing the whole suite will be disqualified.
- * Teams & Families are a minimum no. of 5 and a maximum no. of 6 members. - Price includes Santa suit.
- Happy to announce everyone will receive a finishing medal
- This will not be a timed event
- * Fee includes postal charge ($20), good quality Santa Suit which consists of a jacket, pants, hat, beard and belt, custom event finisher's medal, bib & treat.
Complete a 5km Run any time between Novembr 24th -- December 26th 2019
Send confirmation of 5k by screen shot, photo or Strava
Email your run details to email@example.com - and your race kit will be sent out to you
Run in Support of Hamilton Foodshare
Click here to make a donation!
Through our food recovery program, Hamilton Food Share sources good, healthy food deemed surplus or unusable by food industry standards and redirects it to 14 food banks and 103 hot meal programs in Hamilton and surrounding areas.Last year, Hamilton Food Share redistributed 3.35 million pounds of fresh, frozen, and non-perishable food to the 13,000 individuals accessing food banks every month, 4,000 of whom are children. With a focus on providing nutritious food that makes up a meal, Hamilton Food Share puts food on the tables of families who need it the most right here in our city. Together, our food industry partners and financial donors make it possible for Hamilton Food Share to increase the value of every dollar we are given, producing 5 times the amount of food that one dollar could purchase on its own. For every $1 that is donated to Hamilton Food Share, we can provide $5 worth of food. A contribution of $20 can provide $100 worth of groceries to help feed a family who has fallen on hard times. It is through your generous support that Hamilton Food Share is able to continue to provide healthy, nutritious foods to individuals and families experiencing hunger in Hamilton. Thank you!
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday, November 23, 2019
from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Stoney Creek Running Room
1791 Stone Church Rd E
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4
Ph: (905) 578-2198 - Map
- Sunday, November 24, 2019(Race Day)
from 8:00 am to 10:30 am
The Royal Hamilton Yacht Club
Foot of MacNab Street North
Hamilton, ON L8L 1H1.
- 5K Run/Walk with santa suit from last year : Sunday November 24, 2019 @ 11:00 A.M.
- 5k Run/Walk price includes full santa suit 5K : Sunday November 24, 2019 @ 11:00 A.M.
- Teams and Families 5K : Sunday November 24, 2019 @ 11:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: Kelly@vrpro.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard