Blackburn Hamlet Cancer Chase 2019
Sunday September 8, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Ottawa ON
|5k Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$23|
|Until Aug 31||$25|
|Family 5K Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$70|
|Until Aug 31||$75|
- Family consists of min 3 and max 4 members.
The Annual Blackburn Hamlet 5K Walk/Run Cancer Chase event, supported by the Blackburn Community Association and countless community volunteers and sponsors, will be held on September 8. Again, this year the focus will be on raising funds for The Ottawa Hospital Foundation (OHF) for cancer research. ALL funds raised go to the OHF. Last year over $14,000 was raised for cancer research. All registered participants will receive a swag bag filled with goodies from local businesses, including a reusable water bottle!
Be a participant in the fun walk/run, be a donor, be a volunteer. We need community support.
- 5k Run/Walk : Sunday September 8, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Family Registration : Sunday September 8, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Don Kelly
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.