Mind Over Matter
Saturday September 14, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 550 entrants.
|5K Run Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 1||$35.00|
|Until Sep 13||$40.00|
|Team *5K Run Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 1||$35.00||Until Sep 13||$40.00|
- Team Captain / Team member invitation.
*The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Participants will receive a free Mind Over Matter Race T-Shirt if they are registering before August 20, 2019. If you are registering after this date, we can not guarantee you a T-shirt for the event.
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday, September 12, and Friday September 13, 2019 from 5:00 P.M - 8:00 P.M.
109 Street Running Room - Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
More information will come following registration. The package will include your t-shirt (If registered before the cut off date) and also some swag items on behalf of the CMHA Student Group sponsors!
- Saturday September 14, 2019
- 5K Starts @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Erica Glatz
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kinsmen Store. Start date September 30, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date October 1, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Callingwood Store. Start date October 14, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our South Edm Common. Start date October 7, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date October 28, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Albert Store. Start date November 25, 2019