Toronto Huntington Heroes Run
Sunday September 22, 2019 / 9:00 a.m / Sir Casimir Gzowski Park, Toronto, ON
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until July 31||$30|
|Until Sep 20||$40|
|Children 12 & Under - 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 20||$20|
|* Children 12 & Under - Kid's Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 20||$20|
|Until Sep 20||$10|
- * Kids/Children 4 & under free
- Cheerleader fee only required if you wish to enjoy the refreshments and activities on site.
- Registration fee includes Finisher’s medal and race kit!
- For more information : www.huntingtonsociety.ca/TORunforHD
- Come dressed as your hero! Prizes will be available for best costume.
- Stay after the races for entertainment in the park including live music, face painting, and more.
- Fundraising incentives are available! $150 Huntington Heroes T-Shirt, $300 TeamHD Hoodie, $500 TeamHD Jacket
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, September 20, 2019: 4:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m
At High Park Running Room - Map
Unit #3, 2100 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M6S 1M7
Ph: (416) 762-4478
- Alternatively, pick up your kit on race day at the registration desk in Sir Casimir Gzowski Park on Sunday, September 22nd starting at 7:30 a.m.!
- Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.
- 5K Run/Walk – 9:00 a.m.
- Kids Races – 10:00 a.m.
For more information please contact The HSC Events Team
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our TD Centre. Start date March 23, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Queens Park. Start date April 2, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date March 24, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date March 30, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date March 30, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Beaches Store. Start date April 3, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our High Park Store. Start date April 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kingsway Village Store. Start date April 2, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date February 24, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date March 23, 2020