Kathys Run for Pancreatic Cancer Canada - Edmonton 2019
Saturday October 19, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|Spank the Panc Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 26||$65|
|Until Aug 26||$70|
|Until Oct 17||$75|
|Run for Research 10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 26||$30|
|Until Aug 26||$35|
|Until Oct 17||$40|
|Purple Hat Parade 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 26||$25 / Youth : $15|
|Until Aug 26||$30 / Youth : $15|
|Until Oct 17||$35 / Youth : $15|
|Purple Hat Parade - Team 5K*||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 26||$100 + $25 for additional member|
|Until Aug 26||$110 + $27.50 for additional member|
|Until Oct 17||$125 + $31.25 for additional member|
- Age for Youth - 14 and under.
- Team 5K* : Min 4 and max 10 members. After 4 members, each member will be charged additional fee. See above price table.
Optional Event Shirts
- Men's Tech Shirt: $ 35
- Women's Tech Shirt: $ 35
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday October 18th from 12:00 - 8:00 pm
109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- On site Saturday October 19th 9:00am - 9:45am
- Spank the Panc Half Marathon : Saturday October 19, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Run for Research 10K Run : Saturday October 19, 2019 @ 10:05 A.M.
- Purple Hat Parade 5K Run/Walk : Saturday October 19, 2019 @ 10:10 A.M.
- Purple Hat Parade - Team 5K : Saturday October 19, 2019 @ 10:10 A.M.
For more information please contact Jessica laird
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - Half Marathon Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date October 22, 2020
Running Program - Half Marathon Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date October 20, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date October 20, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date October 22, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Callingwood Store. Start date October 17, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date October 24, 2020