6.5Km for Cystic Fibrosis
Saturday July 13, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Fredericton NB
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday July 12th 6:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m
Fredericton Running Room - Map
Kings Place Unit 26
440 King Street
Saturday July 13th 8:00 a.m - 8:45 a.m
Near the start line at Carleton Park
Race kit pick up and race day registration will be from 8-8:45 a.m near the start line!
The Cystic Fibrosis Canada's Fredericton Chapter is hosting a Fun Run to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis Canada!
It will include:
- 6.5km Run
- 3km Run/Walk
- Finishing Medal for all participants
Start line will be on the trail system near Carleton Park, on Fredericton's North-side.
We will be running across the walking bridge, taking a right on the trail and running adjacent to the river for an out and back route.
The “65 Roses” story dates back to 1965 when an observant 4-year-old, hearing the name of his disease for the first time, pronounced cystic fibrosis as "65 Roses."
Today, “65 Roses” is a term often used by young children with cystic fibrosis to pronounce the name of their disease."
- Race Kit pick up: Saturday July 13, 2019 @ 8-8:45 A.M
- 3KM Run/Walk : Saturday July 13, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 6.5KM Run : Saturday July 13, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Kailie Arbeau
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Fredericton. Start date October 5, 2019