Run for Palestine
Saturday September 7, 2019 / 11:00 A.M. / Rundle Park Edmonton
This race has a maximum registration cap of 450 entrants.
|Run for Palestine 5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 2||$22|
|Run for Palestine 1K Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 2||$22|
|Run for Palestine Family||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 2||$68 for Four/ $17 for additional|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- The Minimum for Family event is 4 and the maximum is 6
- Run for Palestine - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 250
- Run for Palestine - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
Optional Event Shirts
- Standard : $16
We strongely reccommend that participants car pool to the race site.
Food will be available to purchase at the race site - Cash is preferable.
Race Kit Pickup
- Wednesday September 4th from 4:00pm - 8:00pm
St. Albert Running Room - Map
#17 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, AB T8N 1E8
- Run for Palestine : Saturday September 7, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M @ Rundle Park.
- Run for Palestine : Saturday September 7, 2019 @ 11:00 A.M @ Rundle Park.
For more information please contact Moustafa Zarandah
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.