Finish on the 55 Edmonton Eskimos 5K
Monday September 2, 2019 / 11:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|Individual 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 4||$65|
|Until Aug 25||$70|
|Until Aug 31||$75|
Register as a team if you want to be seated together for the Labour Day Rematch Game!
|Until Aug 4||$65 / Youth $35|
|Until Aug 25||$70 / Youth $40|
|Until Aug 31||$75 / Youth $45|
|Youth age 17 and under Individual 5K*||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 4||$35|
|Until Aug 25||$40|
|Until Aug 31||$45|
- Register Early! This race has a limit of 1000 participants!
- * Youth age 17 and under get their September 7 game ticket FREE!
- This is not a timed event!
- Youth t-shirt size: S - XL
- Adult t-shirt size: XS - XXL
- Attention Team Captains: Register first then share your code with other members of your team.
Run (or walk − your call) from Commonwealth Stadium through a lovely scenic route and finish on the 55 yard line of The Brick Field − home of the Edmonton Eskimos. End your race emerging from the Eskimos giant inflatable helmet, greeted by members of the cheer team, drumline and hype team. All ages and abilities welcome. Be there for the first ever Finish at the 55 Edmonton Eskimos 5K Fun Run and Walk.
Included in your race fee:
- Race t-shirt
- Finisher Medal
- post-race lunch on field level
- a ticket to the iconic Labour Day Rematch, presented by Nissan, on Saturday September 7 at 5 p.m. (It’s the Battle of Alberta *insert dramatic music*)
- post-race party on field − literally on the turf!
- Monday, September 2 (Labour Day)
- Fun run and walk starts at 11 a.m. at the stadium − 11000 Stadium Road, Edmonton
- Limit of 1,000 participants (register ASAP’edly to secure your spot)
- Invite your friends, family or people you want to show off in front of to meet you on field level to watch you complete the race. They can come in and watch for free!
- Extra tickets to the Esks game are $30 for adults and free for youth under the age of 17 in select seating sections.
- Get one or both of the above extras by clicking the applicable fields on the registration page.
Race Kit Pick-up
- Saturday, August 31 12:00 P.M - 4:00 P.M
Sunday, September 1 10:00 A.M - 4:00 P.M
109th Street Running Room - Map
For more information regarding the race details, please contact Justin Ng
- Email: email@example.com
For more information regarding the post-race lunch, post-race party and the iconic Labour Day Rematch, please contact the Eskimos Team Store
- Phone #: 780-448-ESKS (3575)
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kinsmen Store. Start date September 30, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date October 1, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Callingwood Store. Start date October 14, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our South Edm Common. Start date October 7, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date August 19, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Albert Store. Start date September 9, 2019