YQM Runway Run 2019
Sunday September 29, 2019 / 8:00 A.M. / Dieppe NB
|5K Run/Walk 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 26||$40 / Youth $20|
- 5K Run/Walk - Age for Youth - 18 and under.
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 215
Have you ever wanted to see the airport from a different view? This unique event gives you a chance to run or walk 5K directly the runway.
By running or walking you are supporting your community through the United Way. You are helping build the region for all the people that live here by providing essential services and support to individuals and families. You are helping kids be all that they can be, you are helping build strong communities and you are helping people move from poverty to possibility. Together, we are possibility!
Registration includes: Race bib (ankle chip time provided by Atlantic Chip), toque, medal and post-race refreshments. A raffle will be held on race day for a Trip for 2 anywhere WestJet flies. Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased on race day (cash only and must be present to win). All proceeds of the raffle will go to the United Way.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, September 27: 4-8pm
- Saturday, September 28: 10-2pm
- Moncton Running Room - Map
Landing at the Bend
300 Main Street
Moncton, NB E1C 1B9
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday September 29, 2019 @ 8:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Charline Ouellet
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Moncton Store. Start date October 4, 2019