2020 Solstice 5K - Saskatoon
Thursday June 18, 2020 / 9:00 P.M. / Saskatoon SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 90 entrants.
|5K Run / Walk||Register Now!|
Note: Registration fees do not include taxes or processing fees.
Tier 3 pricing is in effect.
* Pricing is inventory-based according to available quantities and will automatically increase when capacity has been filled.
We are excited to announce the return of the Solstice 5K Series to our 2020 event season!
A true celebration of the long days of summer we get in Canada. Join us to race against the sunset!
Wave start: 7 starts with a countdown clock, participants choose their start time (no chip timing)
Join the run and stay for the post run party!
Everyone finishes at the same time for the post-race party, and a coupon for your local pub/restaurant for a post drink celebration (beer or non-alcoholic beverage)
- The event is capped at 90 participants.
- Register Early. The 2019 event sold out!
- Registration price increases as we approach capacity for the race series!
Race Kit Pickup
Awesome Swag Bag for all participants.
- June 17th 11-8pm
- June 18th 11-5pm
- Saskatoon Running Room - Map
601 - 8th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1
Ph: (306) 477-4850
- 5K Run Walk : Thursday June 18, 2020 @ 9:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Michael Stasica
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.