2019 Lake to Lake Walk, Marathon, & Half Marathon
Saturday September 14, 2019 / 8:00 A.M. / Lake Cowichan BC
|Until Jul 1||$55|
|Until Aug 1||$70|
|Until Sep 1||$85|
|Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||$35|
|Until Aug 1||$50|
|Until Sep 1||$60|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- All participants must sign the waiver.
From Shawnigan Lake to Cowichan Lake, walk or run the full marathon (42.2 km) or half marathon (21.1 km) for the charity of your choice along the Cowichan Valley Trail, an established section of “The Great Trail,” built along a former rail bed.
Featured highlights of the route: crossing historic rail bridges including the Kinsol Trestle, traversing rural Cowichan countryside and experiencing the lush, green canopy of the Cowichan River Provincial Park. Encouraging participants along the way will be volunteers at strategically located rest stops to provide food and beverage recharging, access to portable toilets, and basic medical attention as may be needed. The steady, gentle rising grade of the Cowichan Valley Trail from Shawnigan Lake to Cowichan Lake provides a rewarding near-wilderess challenge and experience.
Additional Fees - Full Marathon Only
- Shuttle from Lake Cowichan to start site: $10
- Shuttle from ISC (Duncan) to start site: $10
- Shuttle from finish site to start site: $10
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday September 12 from 9 to 5 pm at Shawnigan Lake Recreation Centre located at 2804 Shawnigan Lake Road, Shawnigan Lake BC
- Friday September 13th from 9 am to 8 pm – same location.
- Saturday September 14, 2019
- Full Marathon starts @ 8:00 A.M. Sharp
- Half Marathon starts @ 8:30 A.M. Sharp
- No late starts
For more information please contact Andrea Downey
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.