Silent Hearts Perinatal Loss Awareness Walk/Run
Saturday October 5, 2019 / 2:00 P.M. / Regina SK
|SIlent Hearts Walk 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 4||$20|
|Silent Hearts Run 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 4||$20|
|Kids regisration 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 4||Free|
|Team regisration*||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 4||$40 + $20 for additional member|
- *Team consists of min 2 and max 20 member. After 2 members each member will be charged additional member fee. (See chart above).
Race Kit Pickup
Silent Hearts Race Info:
Thank you for joining us in the 7th annual Silent Hearts Perinatal Loss Awareness Walk/Run. Please review the information to enhance your safety and enjoyment during the Walk/Run.
- Attach your running bib securely to the front of your shirt/jacket so it is visible at all times, particularly at the finish line.
- Race package pick up will be October 4th from 5-7 at the Regina Running Room as well as 12:30 to 13:30 on race day at the registration table. We encourage you to pick up your bags on the 4th so that the registration tent runs more smoothly. Remember you can pick up the race bags for your whole crew.
- “Prayer Flags” will be available for each participant during the package pick-up times. Instructions will be included with the prayer flags. There will be a table with supplies available on race day as well. A volunteer will assist you with hanging your prayer flags at the start/finish line the day of the race. We encourage you to bring your prayer flag from years past and you may take it home after the race.
- Available at the race bag pick up as well as race day is a 6” honor sticker where you can write who you are running/walking in honor of. The sticker is intended to be worn on your back and will be available at the prayer flag table.
- Parking will be available in the Wascana Rehabilitation Center visitor parking lots and along 23rd avenue.
- The Start/Finish Line will be just West of the Wascana Rehabilitation Center.
- Runners will start at 2:00 PM sharp and walkers will start shortly after the runners. You are encouraged to get there early so that you have enough time to get your prayer flag hung and stickers completed so that you aren't rushed.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions for your enjoyment of the event. The walk/run will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- There will be course marshals and signage (Silent Heart arrows) throughout the course. There will be maps on the registration table on race day. The course may change slightly to accommodate other races that day. The course will be a clockwise loop around Wascana Lake.
- For your safety, the use of portable headphone devices (iPods, MP3 players, etc.) is prohibited.
- Strollers, joggers and wagons can be used if desired. The use of bicycles, skate boards, and roller blades is NOT permitted during the walk/run.
- There will be 2 water stations located on the course. Please don’t forget to say thank-you to our water station volunteers! If you need to discard a layer of clothing you may leave items at the water stations. Discarded items will be brought to the Wascana Rehabilitation Center where you can reclaim them.
- Course marshals and signage will be visible and will be along the course to direct both motorists and participants as necessary. The course will be marshaled until 3:00 PM.
- There will be a photographer taking pictures before, during and after the walk/run. If you have concerns, please email email@example.com. Check the Silent Hearts Facebook page for updates.
- Wascana Park bathroom facilities are available on the course and at the Wascana Rehabilitation Center.
- As a participant, your finishing time will not be recorded. However, a timing clock will be visible at the finish line.
- Please stick around for post-race gathering in the concourse of the Rehabilitation Centre. There will be food and drinks as well as a presentation.
THANKS FOR BEING APART OF THE 7TH ANNUAL SILENT HEARTS WALK.RUN!!!!
If you have any questions/concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday October 5, 2019 @ 2:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Jason Skolney
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.