5ish Virtual Fun Run - 2020
Sunday June 7, 2020 / 10:00 A.M.
This year, WBYO’s annual 5ish is going virtual! We’re putting our 10th annual 5ish event on pause to ensure it’s the biggest community event, but have decided to still offer an opportunity to connect - join us for our 9.5ish!
We know it is now more important than ever to keep connected with each other. We have been virtually providing educational and life-skill programming to the youth of Winnipeg’s core and invite you to join our virtual community!
Register now for this fun-filled filled, action packed event in your own living room! This event will be by donation ($5 minimum). Donations of $25 or more will come with a t-shirt and a code for an exclusive pre-event.
Stay tuned for a celebrity guest list by following us on Instagram, or following us on Facebook.
See you there!
This race has a maximum registration cap of 1,000 entrants.
For more information please contact West Broadway Youth Outreach
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone - 204-774-0451
|Individual 5KM Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 5||$5|
- For each participant who pays the $5 registration fee and donates $20, they will receive one t-shirt.
- Donations can be made to the charity on the check out or on the fundraising tab.
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.