Warm Hands Warm Hearts run - YYC
Saturday November 23, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 220 entrants.
|5K - YYC||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 31||$20.00|
|Until Nov 21||$27.50|
This is NOT a race!! It's a community run to help the inner city homeless. You will hand out a backpack filled with winter essentials as you run the 5km route through downtown. You can create your own filled backpack or drop off new or gently used items (toques, mitts, scarf, socks and a $5-$10 coffee card) at 1 of our 5 drop off locations.
Check website for drop off info.
Race Location and Times
- Saturday November 23, 2019
- Eau Claire Market 200 Barclay parade SW
- 5K @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Jen Hamel
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.