2020 Melissa's Road Race
Saturday September 26, 2020 / 10:00 A.M. / Banff AB
|Until Sep 17||$75|
|Until Sep 17||$89|
|Until Sep 17||$110|
If you forgot to purchase any of the optional extra's when you registered you can still purchase them here...
|Souvenier Items||Purchase Now!|
|Available till August 1, 2020|
- The Melissa's Road Race will offer Tiered Pricing based on registration spot inventory, or a registration deadline date - whichever comes first.
- Entries at each tier are limited and once the designated number of entry spots in the block is sold out (or the price period expires), the price will increase.
- Athletes who take advantage of early registration will receive the best entry rates.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars
- 5% GST will be added to race registration purchases.
- An online processing fee will be added to your online registration
- All entries are Non-Refundable*, Non-Transferable to another person, and Non-Deferrable to a future event.
This also applies to a participant with an injury or illness. Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All entries include a Commemorative Technical Long Sleeve Shirt, post-race beverage and snacks, post-race festival, and great draw prizes!
- Melissa's Road Race is capped at 4500 total participants. Please enter early to avoid disappointment
- The Half Marathon event is capped at 1500 participants.
- Registration will close when the participant capacity is reached.
- Registration Fees will be fully refundable until January 31st, 2020 (less processing fee)
- Looking to transfer? Transfers to a different distance will be available For a $5.00 administration fee and difference in event price (if applicable) after June 27th. Please check back at that time.
- Refunds will not be given if changing to a shorter distance event.
- All participants must show picture ID when picking up their race kit.
- By December 31, 2020 participants must be 14 years of age to participate in the Half Marathon and 12 years of age to participate in the 10K.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate.
- For safety reasons, wheelchairs, baby joggers, strollers, Burleys, and pets will NOT be permitted on the course.
- Due to the unique character of Banff National Park, a wildlife interaction could occur on the race route. In such cases, the Event Organizers reserve the right to change the race route, delay the race, stop participants on the course until the situation is deemed appropriate to continue, alter the distance of the route, cancel or other measures deemed necessary as per the Event Wildlife Interaction Response Plan. The participant understands this risk and acknowledges that no refunds will be issued in this case.
- The Event Organizers reserve the right to deny entries or registration changes for any reason.
- The event is subject to annual renewal granted by Banff National Park
For complete race information visit the Melissas Road Race website
Optional Items for Purchase
Finishers Medal: $7.00
- A finishers medal is being made available for purchase at a very low price. A finisher's medal is not included in your registration fee in order to offer the lowest possible price to the participants and respect that not everyone wishes to have a finisher's medal and would prefer a lower entry fee. We are also committed to sustainability and do not wish to produce an excessive number of medals that will not be utilized or end up in the landfill.
VIP Experience Package: $75.00
- Treat yourself to the ultimate experience at the Melissa's Road Race. The VIP package includes all of the following benefits:
- Express Race Package Pickup Service
- Heated VIP Lounge in the Start/Finish Area with Complimentary Food and Beverages (yes, coffee too for race morning!)
- Exclusive Bathroom Area
- Dedicated Event Day Bag Check
- A Post Race Massage by certified massage therapists (with priority check-in - no waiting)
- Commemorative VIP Pass and Lanyard
- A VIP Gift Bag with exclusive sponsor gifts
- *Additional VIP Packages can be purchased for friends and family (a great way to watch the race)
Optional Souvenir Purchases
- Click Here to View Selection
- Adjustable Lightweight Performance Cap - Grey or Navy Blue: $24.99
- Melissas Unisex Reflective Jacket: $ 99.99 - Size Chart
- Melissas Ladies Fleece Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt - Navy Cardinal: $ 49.99 - Size Chart
- Melissas Crewneck Sweatshirt - Black Heather: $ 29.99 - Size Chart
Official Host Hotels
- Need a great place to stay for the race?
- The Official Host Hotels of Melissa's Road Race, are the Mount Royal Hotel and the Elk and Avenue, which will both offer a special rate for race week. Details of this promotion will be announced shortly on the event website.
- Need any other reasons to stay at the Mount Royal Hotel or Elk and Avenue?
- Located in the heart of Downtown Banff. Walk to the race start!
- Walk to the Race Package Pick-Up
- Walk to the Official Post Race Party
- Enjoy the corner-front patio off the main street of Banff Ave (Elk + Avenue)
- Did we mention that the Mount Royal is home to Banff's roof top hot tubs?
- Once the offer is announced on the event website, for bookings at the Mount Royal call: 1-877-862-2623 and mention Melissa's Road Race when booking.
- For the Elk and Avenue, please call: 1-403-762-5666
- Banff Child Care Centre - Our mission is to work with families and our community to provide quality child care and opportunities for personal growth in a nurturing atmosphere of activity and fun!
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Avoid race day line-ups and pick up your number ahead of time.
Thursday, September 24th (Calgary only)
4:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Eau Claire Running Room, Unit A01, 200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary AB - View Map
Friday, September 25th (Calgary and Banff)
10:00 am to 1:00 pm at Eau Claire Running Room (Calgary)
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Banff Location TBA
Saturday, September 26th (Race Day in Banff)
8:30 am to 9:45 am at Race Start Location - TBA
Event participant shirts for all participants are distributed on race morning
All participants must show picture ID when picking up their race kit
Enter and run with your own name and number! Running with another participant's
registered name and number disqualifies you from the event, and could result in refusal to entry to future events.
Race Start Times
- 5km , 10km and 21K : Start Times TBA
- Click here for start information
For more information please contact Melissas Road Race
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.