Canada Day Run 2020 - Winnipeg
June 17 - July 1, 2020 / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 450 entrants.
|Virtual Run Walk||Register Now!|
|Until July 1||$20|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Canadian residents only. Shipping to US or overseas residents is not available.
Virtual Event Details
Entry includes: medal, entry for draw prizes (maximum 5 entries, 1 entry per photo uploaded), and $5 donation to our event charity - the Misericordia Health Centre Foundation.
Click medal image to enlarge.
Between June 17 - July 1, 2020, choose your own mode of activity - walk, run, cycle - to get yourself to sites or locations in your home city or town that represents to you and your Canadian identity. Please follow the guidelines set out by the provincial government and health agencies for physical and social distancing.
Maximum of 5 photos. Each photo entered will be an entry for our draw prize.
For applicants who registered before Covid 19 distancing protocols.
To those who are already registered for a Running Room Canada Day event you will have the option to participate in the Virtual event or roll over your registration to 2021. Click Here for more details.
- Mission Statement - To maintain a culture of compassion and to be a catalyst for financial support of Misericordia Health Centre's vital role in meeting the changing health care needs of Manitobans.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Chris Walton
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.