Santa Shuffle 2020 - St. John's NL
Celebrating our 30th Anniversary
Saturday December 5, 2020 – Saturday December 12, 2020 / Virtual Event / St. John's NL
Santa Shuffle and Covid 19
Every year, Santa Shuffle brings passionate individuals from across the country to support vulnerable Canadians and the work of The Salvation Army. This year will be no exception. We are excited to announce that Santa Shuffle will be going virtual this year to bring everyone together for a meaningful fun run/walk between December 5th to 12th, 2020.
This year’s Santa Shuffle will be a week-long event full of fun surprises and cool prizes! Please continue to check our page for more updates about this year’s event.
We thank you for all your continued support and look forward to connecting with all our Santa Shufflers this year!
The Salvation Army Canada
|Individual - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 12||$25 Adult / $10 Youth|
Age for Youth - 12 and under.
5K Team Events
|Family Team of 6 - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 12||$100|
|Group of 10 - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 12||$180|
- Individual - Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- 5K Team Events - Team Captain can enter the minimum # of members & can add additional members at a later date.
- Family Team of 6 - Minimum of 2 - Maximum of 6 members.
- Group of 10 - Minimum of 2 - Maximum of 10 members. Ideal for Corporate entries
Optional Event Shirts
- Long-Sleeved Adult Souvenir Shirt: $15
- Long-Sleeved Youth Souvenir Shirt: $15
- On-Line Training Program: $ 49.99
Run the Santa Shuffle to Support The Salvation Army
- The Salvation Army gives hope and support to vulnerable people in 400 communities across Canada. As the largest non-governmental direct provider of social services in the country, The Salvation Army offers practical assistance for children and families, shelter for homeless people and rehabilitation for people with addictions.
- When you give to The Salvation Army, you are investing in the future of marginalized and overlooked people in your community
- Pledges raised for the Santa Shuffle will support people in your community who may be struggling to make ends meet. If you raise $50 in pledges, we'll give you a free shirt. If you raise over $250 in pledges, we'll give you a shirt and a Running Room gift card.
- What is your fundraising goal for the 2020 Santa Shuffle?
- You can set up a fundraising page, after you have registered for the Run. View Details here
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
- Please Note: Donors will recieve a donation confirmation when supporting the charity online.
The Salvation Army will be issuing official tax receipts
Virtual Race Details
- Applicants are encouraged to participate from Saturday December 5, 2020 – Saturday December 12, 2020
A virtual race is a race that can be run, walked, from any location you choose. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and at your own time. There are no restrictions. More details to come!
Race Kit Pickup
The Salvation Army DHQ – VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE
(Upper Level – across from Coles Book Store)
430 Topsail Road
Thursday, December 3 (12:00 – 6:00)
Friday, December 4 (9:00 – 6:00)
Saturday, December 5 (10:00 - 1:00)
For more information please contact Loretta Maillet
- Email: Loretta_Maillet@can.salvationarmy.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.