Medics For Mental Health Ride 2020
Event Postponed - New Date TBA
Saturday June 27, 2020 / 0800 / Woodstock ON
|Until Jun 25||$60|
|Until Jun 25||$60|
|14K Family Ride||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 25||$40 / Youth $25|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Age for Youth - 18 and under.
Ride in Support of Canadian Critical Incident Stress Foundation - Camp Faces Fund
We have chosen Camp F.A.C.E.S as our 2020 Charity of Choice. Camp F.A.C.E.S has two retreat programs for Families and Children of Emergency Services. One retreat is dedicated to families livng with a serving or retired member who has been diagnosed with PTSD. The retreat serves those who have lost a member of the their family to Line of Duty Death, or by suicide. These retreats help to provide families the opertunity to be with others experiencing similar situations. Through the power of peer suppport, trained personnel and mental health oversight, these families will have the opportunity to share, connect, grow and learn, all while building lifelong friendships.
Collect $150 or more in pledges by May 1 and receive a FREE PERSONALIZED jersey!
- The event is in Woodstock
Woodstock Community Complex
381 Finkle Street Woodstock.
- Registration begins at 0730 Saturday June 27, 2020
- First wave of riders out at 0900 Saturday June 27, 2020
For more information please contact Tanya Companion
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.