Peachbud 10K, 5K, and 1K - 2020
Tuesday June 30, 2020 / 6:30 P.M. / Grimsby ON
|Peach Pal 1K||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 30||$15|
|Until Jun 26||$17|
|Race Day (June 30)||$19|
|Peachbud 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 30||$40|
|Until Jun 26||$45|
|Race Day (June 30)||$50|
|Peachbud 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 30||$50|
|Until Jun 26||$55|
|Race Day (June 30)||$60|
- Please note that when registering on Race Day CASH is the only acceptable form of payment.
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Mens & Womens Sizing: XS - XXL.
- Youth Sizing: S - L
Race Kit Pickup
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pick up: 5pm to 6:30pm at the Peach King Centre.
Those registered in the 1k and 5k should pick up their race kits as early as possible.
At close of kit pick up race kits become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
- Tuesday June 30, 2020
- Peach Pal 1K @ 6:30 P.M.
- Peachbud 5K @ 7:00 P.M.
- Peachbud 10K @ 7:30 P.M.
- 5K Route Map
- 10K Route Map
For more information please contact Shannon Nelson
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 905-912-1370
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.