Buttertart Festival Race 2020
Complete a 5km or 10k Run any time between July 1st - August 30th / Burlington ON
|Until Jul 10||$55|
|Until Aug 13||$60|
|Until Aug 30||$65|
|Until Aug 13||$25|
|Until Aug 30||$30|
5k and 1k participants please note:
Unfortunately we are unable to use Spencer Smith Park this summer.
We can switch/register you to the Virtual Buttertart Festival race, you may run/walk this anytime between July 1 and August 30 email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your shirt and medal will be sent out beginning of June.
|Virtual Buttertart Festival 5k||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$40|
|Until May 29||$45|
|Until Aug 30||$50|
|Virtual Buttertart Festival 10k||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$50|
|Until May 29||$55|
|Until Aug 30||$60|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Unisex Sizing: S - XXL
Virtual Buttertart Festival 5k and 10k:
- Fee includes postal charge, T-shirt, Medal & bib & Butter tart, 10k includes Buttertart mask
- Complete a 5km or 10k Run any time between July 1st - August 30th
- Send confirmation of 5k or 10k by screen shot, photo or Strava
- Email your run details to email@example.com - and your race kit will be sent out to you
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.