Headingley Fire Department Run for Wishes
Notice: Virtual Race for 2020
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic and in keeping with health officials to limit large gatherings, we’ve decided to offer our race virtually for 2020 event participants.
Virtual participation is a "run, cycle, walk rollerblade, etc. at your own time and own pace" Senario where you run the event anytime and anywhere.
Once you have completed the event you can submit your Selfi to email@example.com or we will post it on our Instragram Page .
Applicants shirts will be distributed at a later date and in a way that is convenient and safe.
Registration is still open for participants who wish to continue to support the race virtually.
We would like to thank all participants for the continued support of our event and look forward to returning to a regular schedule in 2021.
Race Director, Headingley Fire Department Run for Wishes
Registration open until May 31, 2020 / Headingley MB
|5 km Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 31||$8.5|
|3 km Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 31||$8.5|
T Shirts can be purchased for an additional fee of $10.
- 1 - Select the your shirt size on the registration details page.
- 2 - Select the $10 shirt payment option at check out.
For more information please contact Glenn Reimer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard