Winnipeg 10 and 10 - 2021
Sunday September 12, 2021 / 8:45 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 700 entrants.
|10 Mile Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$50|
|Until Aug 9||$55|
|Until Sep 9||$65|
|10km Run MRA Classic Race Series||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$45|
|Until Aug 9||$50|
|Until Sep 9||$55|
|30 km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$60|
|Until Aug 9||$70|
|Until Sep 9||$85|
|5 km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$35|
|Until Aug 9||$40|
|Until Sep 9||$45|
|5 km Family/Team*||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 9||$80 + $20 for Additional Member|
|Until Sep 9||$90 + $20 for Additional Member|
- *A Family/Team is considered 3-10 people with a 3 person minimum. A fee of $20 is applied to each additional member after the 3rd member.
- Free Technical Shirt with entry!
- Mens and Womens Sizing: XS - XXL
- Shirt size not guaranteed after August 9, 2021.
- 5 km Run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 70
- 5 km Family/Team - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 5
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday September 10th, from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday September 11th, from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kenaston Running Room - View Map
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- Included in Run 150, part of the Manitoba 150 Anniversary Celebration https://mraweb.ca/run-150/
- Certified Course
- Chip Timing
- Participants receive an event Tech shirt
- Participants receive a Commemorative Winnipeg 10 & 10 Medal
- Post Race Food and Beverage
- Bag Check
- Awards/Medal Presentations
- Bike Valet
- Sunday September 12th.
- 30 km Run @ 7:30 A.M.
- 10 Mile Run @ 8:05 A.M.
- 10 km Run @ 8:30 A.M.
- 5 km Run @ 8:45 A.M.
For more information please contact Chris Walton
- Email: email@example.com
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba. Founded 35 years ago, the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba exists so that all Manitobans affected by dementia receive the help they need today and have hope for the future.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.