Mizuno Virtual Midsummer 5k 2020 Presented by Smith Thompson Law LLP
Thursday July 9th to Sunday July 12th: Virtual 5k / Canada
GREAT SWAG PACKAGE
Free pair of Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 shoes and a pair of GoodR sunglasses!!!
Retail value of over $200!!!
If you are not in Edmonton, we’ll send your race package out to your nearest Running Room store.
Click Image to enlarge
The 9th annual Mizuno Midsummer 5k will be held as a virtual race this year. All participants will receive a pair of Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 shoes (ladies sizes 7-11 and mens sizes 8-12 and 13) and a pair of GoodR sunglasses. All in a retail value of over $200!!! Great prizes from Mizuno for the top 3 finishers in each age group (U20, 20-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+) and we will offer cash prizes ($200-$100-$50) for the fastest 3 men and 3 women who do the virtual race on the course and record it with their GPS tracker (must submit GPS tracking to prove finish time to be eligible for prizes. Must run virtual 5k on actual Goldbar park course to be eligible for cash prizes).
We will chalk out the course at Goldbar Park on Thursday/Friday/Saturday and Sunday morning so you can easily follow the course. Proceeds from this event go to support the Concordia Thunder XC and Indoor track teams. Participants will be e-mailed a google form to complete and results will be posted Sunday evening after 8pm MST.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 8||$100|
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 600
- No refunds.
Race Kit Pickup
- Monday July 6th to Friday July 10th
from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
At 109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- If you are not in Edmonton, we will send your race package to your nearest Canadian Running Room location for you to pick up!
- Anytime between Thursday July 9th 9am MST and Sunday July 12th 8pm MST.
For more information please contact Matt Norminton
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.